I am a highly passionate, enthusiastic, and organized aspiring writer/publisher attending Saint Mary’s College of California.
• Trusted to handle confidential information while discussing application details.
• Worked as a team player to process data; identifying innovations on old methods.
• Worked with little guidance to write and compose two monthly newsletters detailing upcoming events.
• Purposeful control of language; using tone and diction shaped to the audience.
• Interviewed donors and volunteers in a professional manner in order to record and share their stories with a wide audience.
• Took Initiative to design a facility schedule and map for patrons using Microsoft
Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop.
• Organized and developed a successful training program for new hires.
• Praised for excellent customer service with the ability to articulate clearly both by
phone and in person.
• Developed a Question of the Day activity that quizzed patrons on facts about the
facility. Through this the relationship between patrons and receptionists flourished.
• Responsibilities also included: balancing daily deposits, handling emergency
responses as well as knowledge of CPR.
• Worked to facilitate a comfortable environment where students felt comfortable to ask questions by leading a daily math and English small group.
• Used my understanding of Spanish in communicating with children who speak English as a second language